You have gone through the most strenuous show of search that any Calhoun, Berkeley or Jackson loan applicant can endure. Still, hope after hope of getting approval for a friendly mortgage gets dashed on the rocks of commercial lenders.
Meantime, you have heard about USDA mortgage West Virginia. You are right, for what kick-started in the year 1949 still rings a bell today for low-to-median income homeowners who cannot get a loan.
Approval for USDA mortgage WV is nothing more than meeting the following requirements:
‘Do I need to submit a credit score yet I don’t have a credit report?’ No, you don’t. We can trace your FICO score from the three national agencies. If your score is as low as 620, USDA mortgage West Virginia is ultimately within your reach.
Minimum Income Threshold
- Area Median Income. Virtually all city areas apart from Berkeley, Jefferson, Mineral, and Morgan have an AMI threshold of $73600.
- Your personal income. We can determine this using the debt-to-income proportion. To get approval for USDA mortgage WV, your housing costs must not exceed 29% of earnings, nor should total debts surpass 41% of the same.
Where Do You Intend to Live?
Certain non-metro jurisdictions of big cities and small hometowns qualify. This disproves the popular conceit that this is an agricultural home purchase program. You qualify for USDA mortgage West Virginia as long as you live in a Rural Development-designate area.
Alongside the above financing scheme, you may also apply for a self-help home purchase product. Rural Housing Service partners with groups of applicants who need to increase their accessibility to funds in a pool. They can commit to build a common residential project in cohort, with funding coming from the United States Department of Agriculture.
Benefits of USDA mortgage WV
- You pay no single dime worth of money down.
- You pay only 0.03% worth of monthly premiums.
- No private mortgage insurance.
- Flexible, long-term amortization of three decades at affordable rates.
Make that important first step in accessing USDA mortgage West Virginia. It starts by talking to USDA Loans Direct. Call 1-888-202-4479.
Helpful links for you to review: