USDA Loans Direct Is Your Resource for USDA Down Payment Assistance
Down Payment Assistance Can Be Utilized for Existing Homes, Foreclosures or New Construction
Down Payment Assistance Compliments Our Simple Loan Process
The USDA loan program offers 100% Financing and helps in providing lower interest rates than most other loan programs available on the market. In these tough economic times, acquiring down payment assistance can offer excellent security along with credit flexibility. Many people who are in search of buying a home lack the financial stability necessary. USDA Direct Loans can offer you 100 percent financing with down payment assistance you can trust.
How Can Down Payment Assistance Benefit a Buyer?
- Many homebuyers are not able to meet the minimum FICO score guidelines and cannot find any resources to assist in the home buying experience. USDA loans with no down payment have now become ever more popular in helping with this issue.
- A homebuyer can now buy a house with no down payment by borrowing up to the amount of 100 percent of the appraised value of the home.
- In addition, the benefit of having a 30 year low fixed rate mortgage makes the USDA loan even more attractive and beneficial.
So How Can You Apply for a USDA Loan with Down Payment Assistance?
- The USDA housing loan assistance program has very lenient requirements in obtaining loans in comparison to other loan guidelines.
- If your income falls in the loan limit guidelines within the area you want to buy a home, you do not need to be concerned with any FICO score limit.
- Your USDA closing costs can also be covered by the seller or a gift fund.
- Many families now benefit because of the ability to purchase a home with no money down by obtaining a USDA home loan.
A USDA loan with down payment assistance is not “too good to be true” as the old slogan says. This is a rare instance where there really is no catch. Point in fact, the USDA loan offers one of the very best programs available in obtaining a loan. USDA Loans Direct can help you acquire very low mortgage rates, simple qualifying process as well as flexible property requirements.