Why a USDA Loan is the Best Choice?
- USDA Loans Direct can save you astronomical out of pocket expenses that are typically expected up front with most other lenders and loan types. For any person who is interested in living in a rural setting, a USDA loan is wonderful loan option to consider and inquire upon.
USDA Home Loans Require No Down Payment
- In today’s market, you cannot obtain any conventional mortgage type without having to pay a down payment at the minimum of 20 percent. This is an expense most home-buyers are not able to afford.
- With USDA home loans, a family is now allowed to purchase a home without paying the unaffordable down payment.
- At USDA Direct, you don’t have to place your personal trust in the hands of just any lender. Our staff is experienced in helping clients qualify and apply for this no-money down government approved loan which makes the loan process even simpler for you.
- USDA Loans Direct offers fast loan closing as you deal directly with the principle owners for your entire underwriting process.
- The USDA loan program has eligibility requirements which are quite lenient thus allowing a borrower to retain a secure mortgage.
How Does the USDA Loan Program Benefit the Borrower?
- Because all USDA loans are guaranteed by the United States Department of Agriculture, this secure mortgage does not require mortgage insurance which reduces expenses as well.
- In addition, there is no loan limit set. With no loan limit, the borrower doesn’t have to seek alternative funding options for the loan. Competitive interest rates also save the borrower thousands of dollars over the lifespan of their loan. Your closing costs can also be rolled into your loan by using gift funds or grants.
- USDA loans offer advantageous direct mortgage loans. A USDA loan can be utilized to obtain the dream of owning your own home from a choice of a wide array of homes including single and multifamily housing. This loan can be used to refinance, purchase, repair, renovate or relocate. By obtaining a USDA loan, you can get as close to sub-prime loan with a low and safe fixed interest rate.