Are you yearning to make a break from pedantic tenancy and instead settle down in the Grand Canyon State affordably? The answer is right here! Apply for your first USDA mortgage Arizona via USDA Loans Direct. We go for direct assistance that need not last more than a few minutes, thus reducing all the hassle of office processes. However, despite the ease, the program has important requirements that you can look at before applying. These include:
- The home must be in a region where Rural Development designates as ‘rural.’ This can be either of the following:
A truly rural county.
A town of no more than 25 thousand people.
- Though no major requirement, a FICO of 620 is recommended for USDA mortgage AZ
- A debt-to-income ratio of 29 percent for housing costs, and 41 percent per housing and domestic debts.
First-time Buyer Benefits
The repayment period for USDA mortgage Arizona can last for three decades at a permanent, albeit extremely low rate. During this amortization period, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- No money down. 100% Loan-to-Value (LTV).
- You do not need bank reserves to qualify.
- You can, if you qualify, get a ten thousand-dollar worth of refurbishment credit on your USDA mortgage AZ.
- You will remit no monthly premiums, nor upfront of the same.
- Choose the Rural Loan Pilot Program to earn these two benefits:
Accessible refinance 1 percent lower than market margins.
Ability to refinance expensive homes, no need for re-appraisal.
Specific Income Limit Requirements
Since 2009, it has been easier for rural residents of Arizona to own a home without any maximum earnings requirements. This means even higher-than-moderate-income earners could also apply for USDA mortgage Arizona. The following are Area Median Income Limit caps that you should meet.
- From Apache to Yuma Counties the AMI for single to four-member households is $73600.
- All counties have limits for five to eight-member households at $97150.
Perchance you do not meet the above? Don’t mind! You can still go for the extremely low Direct Program that supports those with 50 percent of area per capita income.
Do you qualify as a first-time home buyer? Are you eager to land your USDA mortgage Arizona within minutes? If so, then begin the process right now.
Apply online or call 1-888-202-4479
Helpful links for you to review:
Return to First Time Home Buyers page