The USDA loan specialists at USDA Loans Direct are willing to make the application process an easy one.
Do you have any doubts about whether you qualify for the mortgage?
Do you know how much you can borrow?
In order to pass the income test for your USDA mortgage Georgia, you need to satisfy the following simple eligibility stipulations:
- Meet the 29/41 debt-to-income ratio, as follows:
v Your housing costs should not exceed the 29-percent part of the debt-to-income ratio. This means that mortgage costs, including property taxes affiliate to the loan, should be within 29% of your income.
v The total amount of debt ought not exceed 41 percent of your income.
Income Level Determines the Amount to Borrow
The above income threshold will determine the amount of money that you can borrow from USDA mortgage GA. Indeed, this program does not impose on the amount of money you can borrow, but stipulates on the income parameters you need to have passed.
Choose Between Guaranteed or Direct Program
There are two major subprograms within USDA mortgage Georgia dispensation, with different characteristics as follows:
- The Direct program is suitable for applicants who are on the extremely low earnings bracket. They can finance their credit if they have as low as 50 percent of Area Median Income.
- The Guaranteed program is great for applicants who fall in the low-to-medium income bracket.
Are There Areas With Higher Limits?
There are universal income rates across the entire Peach State. This means you can borrow almost similar amounts like many other applicants. From Appling to Washington, including rural and non-metro areas, the amount stands the same at $73600 and $97150 maximum.
Why Not Apply Today!
One of the leading reasons why many folks apply at USDA Loans Direct is that the application is easy. Besides, your USDA mortgage GA application earns you the following benefits:
- You can purchase a home that fits in your income bracket with no money down.
- Competitive monthly mortgage premium.
- Seller concession rights can enable you to purchase property without paying a dime worth of closing costs. If not, count on us to make the retailer settle 6 percent of the same.
If you still have doubts about the amount of funds you can borrow on your USDA mortgage Georgia, or if you qualify for either the Guaranteed or Direct programs, it is advisable to talk to a loan specialist now.
We are always ready to process requests as they come, meaning our feedback is almost instantaneous. We have an online presence that even covers the non-metro area of Atlanta!
Talk to us to get your USDA mortgage underway.
Helpful links for you to review: