USDA mortgage NC serves jurisdictions that have met the following conditions:
- A town of about 20000 people.
- A non-metro area of a city that has partial eligibility.
- A non-urban area anywhere in the state.
‘Will I have to pass through a grueling income test?’ perhaps you are thinking. When it comes to USDA mortgage NC, income levels go hand-in-hand with the median income of the area of the property. As the following points reveal, there are high-cost and average-income counties which attract different Area Median Income (AMI) or yearly mean earnings:
- High-cost counties including Chatham have as high as $82000 AMI for a family of 1-4 members.
- Average-income counties start at $74050 AMI for a single unit property for a family of four members.
- The income limit for an eight-member family property is $97750 for average-income areas and $108250 for select high-cost counties.
Where Will I Find Property On Sale?
USDA Loans Direct will find a real estate agent with certifications just for you! This expert will brief you on the recent home listings, as well as, homes that are on sale due to foreclosure. The latter usually sell at very manageable prices.
A prequalification certificate increases your chances of getting approval.
- It shows that you have a credit score of at least 620.
- That you have passed all other eligibility requirements.
- That you have had a steady job for the past 2 years.
Benefits of USDA mortgage North Carolina
Once you have passed approval by the United States Department of Agriculture, then you can prepare to live in any eligible area of this state! Here are the benefits you will enjoy:
- Zero down payment.
- Minimal monthly mortgage premiums.
- No Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) because the government guarantees the mortgage.
- No collateral. None of your assets will be attached in case of default because the loan is guaranteed.
This is your best moment to select an area you want to live in this great state! In fact, many of the counties here have either full or partial eligibility for USDA mortgage NC.
Get started by contacting us today! Call 1-888-202-4479
Helpful links for you to review: